Yep........I've finally peeked into the world of blogging and decided to TRY and take the plunge.
Seeing as how I've been 'at it' for a couple of hours and don't have much to show for it yet, this might not be the best use of my time ! But, since when did I EVER make good use of my time???
Let's get into some fun here, though,...........okay?
I'd just love to share some of my knitting.........
Seeing as how I've been 'at it' for a couple of hours and don't have much to show for it yet, this might not be the best use of my time ! But, since when did I EVER make good use of my time???
Let's get into some fun here, though,...........okay?
I'd just love to share some of my knitting.........
and some of my quilting...........
and eventually, I'll try to share some patterns, tips, and tricks of the 'trades'.
Do come back and check in with me once in a while, won't you ?
See ya soon !

I've always wanted to try quilting. My stepmom helped me start a quilt for DH that I'm in the process of tying right now. I won't be able to do the borders until I get my sewing machines out of storage, but when I do...there will be pictures!
ReplyDeleteYAY for your blog! I have a done some quilting..ok I've only finished Roo's quilt the night before I checked in for the c-section...the others are waiting for me to finish them...I need to learn how to use a sewing machine and then I might finish some up lol : )
ReplyDeleteYea! for your new blog! It looks great. now the trick is getting connected to like-minded craftsters...let me know how that goes and give me some tips. Would you like to link my blg to your site? http://scraphappyquilting.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI wanna quilt, love the ABC quilt-and your bright knitting fingerless gloves! Welcome to the blog scene!
ReplyDeletethe baby ABC quilt is awesome dotty! you blog is just as cheery as you are ;)
ReplyDeleteYAY! You got a blog! It looks nice. Love the quilt and your socks (as always) are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou don't mind if I add your blog to my blog list do you?