My little family won't be here for another week, but I've been busy with VBS and such.
I squeezed the tip of my right ring finger between the folding closet doors and raised a big blood blister that has slowed me down on my hand-quilting, so I'm making slow progress on that Pinwheel Path quilt. I am finished with the entire center and am now quilting the borders. I'm not totally pleased with the center, as quilting a square grid over the entire thing (except for the pinwheels) has caused the 'path' to not be accentuated. I should have done something different in the pink area beside the path, (do you see what I mean?) but I'm not going back now......forge ahead and learn from it, right?
Well, I'm short on time this morning but didn't want to disappoint my "followers" by letting this blog go un-updated for long..............Ha ! Love you all ! Thanks for dropping by !
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
4 months ago

So glad to catch your updates :)
ReplyDeleteI see what you mean quilting wise...but it still looks LOVELY!
Oh, is your finger ok ? hugs !!
ReplyDeletecant wait to see your little (our) family arriving and the fun is worth waiting.
We have been at VBS this week too, the kids have their program this morning. I hope your finger feels better soon! I see what you mean but the quilt is lovely, I love it!
ReplyDeleteHow excited are you for your family to arrive?
*hugs*