Sunday, July 12, 2009

And a good time was had by all !



These photos were taken in March of this year and don't do justice to how pretty it is down there with all the green of the trees, and the flowers and the garden.

I didn't take a camera or a movie camera, yesterday, but a family member took a couple of photos at the end of the day. I usually find myself not enjoying myself if I'm lugging the cameras, so I just let it go. Memory will have to serve us, as there was activity all day long, ending with ice cream after some of the family went into the river. I was threatened with a dunk all day long, but escaped that diversion. Zoe and T.J. braved the river, and a steep ladder to reach it..........I was so proud of the brothers for showing them such a good time. Each week, another brother goes from being "that man", to Uncle ____ , a favorite !

3 comments:

  1. Love that place! Sounds like a WONDERFUL time was had by all! So glad to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the place! So glad you didn't get rained out and had a good time. YAY for the flowers and veggie! : )

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you........please feel free to leave a comment, even if it's just to say 'hi' !