Thursday, July 2, 2009

Who's in disguise now?



Zoe found my hairpieces that I used to attach to a ponytail, years ago, and wanted to wear one to Church. I managed to talk her out of it, but not before getting a shot of her and one of T.J. with his bad "rug".



Oh, and I'm sorry if one of you out there reading this has a thing about looking at feet, but she LOVES to play in Nana's jewelry, and apparantly she has bells on her fingers because there were definitely rings on her toes..........I tried to persuade her that I had a bag of SPECIAL bag of jewelry set aside just for her, but the kid knows her stuff.







4 comments:

  1. Tooooo cute!
    Thanks for taking a minute to post the fun you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isnt it cool how cute chubby little feet are
    Seth looks super cool too
    the kids look like they are having fun
    TJ looks like he has Zoe's personality
    hope granny is keeping up
    Tanz had her tonsils out today, is doing ok and all is well and she is doing pretty good, i figure her mom and dad are in for it tonight

    love ya
    jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute. glad to read you're having a great time! And the all American baby boy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you........please feel free to leave a comment, even if it's just to say 'hi' !