
With God as my co-pilot, I drove to the airport today ! I was holding that steering wheel so tightly that I was getting cramps in my left hand, so I prayed to God to submit the trip to him, ..........and he smoothed the way, letting me run into a slow-down traffic tie-up right where I had to do all of the highway shifting around ! That really helped me find my way without fearing that I was going to run into someone at 70 mph ! Praise our Heavenly Father !
So, that means that Kelley is back here again for just 3 days, to pickup the kids and take them back to Germany. Oh, that girl missed her babies ! They'll have some adjustment period, going from Nana's house to theirs again, but I think they enjoyed the summer. I wish they had gotten to spend more time with their cousins, but I've had so little experience being around my big family, that I don't know how to 'join in' without feeling that I'm 'barging in'. But, hopefully, life is long and those things will smooth themselves out in time. Atleast they met most everybody, and felt lots of welcome and love.

Enjoy your couple of days with your daughter...I know you will find your place, it takes awhile to get in the swing of families when you have been gone for so long...*hugs*
ReplyDelete