
HOORAY !
I hadn't thought as far forward as the binding, ....... can you imagine that? Usually I would use the teal that makes up the inner border.....but that's used up ! Next consideration would be using the same fabric as the outer border. This is still a possibility IF the fabric store still has more of that fabric. I do have pieces of the backing that I cut off when I trimmed the quilt, and they would make a binding that matches the four center triangles. I'll probably lay it out that way and see how it would look, but I'm leaning more toward repeating the outer border fabric for the binding.
I wasn't able to use the design that I had picked out for quilting the outer border .......... the piece of fabric that I used, the near-solid pink, was bought as a half-yard piece, and it measured a little short after pre-washing it, and straightening the edges. So, I had to make the borders a quarter of an inch narrower than planned, and that was just enough too small to make the border design I had chosen not fit.
And you know what..............I just want to praise our Heavenly Father, Creator of All that is, forever more. Praise God in Heaven Above and in my heart !

I am partial to butterfly quilts and this is a beauty -- I love the hand quilting and also how you extended the narrow border into the pink border. You must be so happy with the results -- it's wonderful!
ReplyDelete