Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sneak Peek.....concept and cutting stage !




I've been playing with EQ5 again, after seeing the post with this lovely quilt on BeMused's blog. I asked her permission to imitate her, and she graciously wished me the best !

I have a great niece whose Mommy has beautiful taste, and has painted the nursery in shades of beige/tan. I couldn't imagine how to incorporate this into a baby quilt, but now I think I'll give this a try. It may or may not work as I have it pictured on EQ5 or in my head, but we all know that the playing is the fun part, anyway, right?

So I've cut me a nice little stack of beiges and tans, the same ones that I used as background on Seth's Monkey Tower quilt. Now, I just have to choose the '''''jewels'''''' that I'll 'set' among the mortar. In my mind, it reminds me of the walls of the gates in Heaven.

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you........please feel free to leave a comment, even if it's just to say 'hi' !