I'm still walking in favor, as there has been no throwing up, or other unmentionable bathroom trips..............
............ewwwwwww.......I did mention it !
............ewwwwwww.......I did mention it ! Well, forgive me, please. Just trying to say, that I'm on the mend from a very mild case of whatever this was. I felt much better this morning with the fever gone, but the afternoon walk really winded me since I still have a cough. I came home and lay down with a low fever of 100.2, and felt better again in a couple of hours........hey, I got to catch the old black and white movie, "The Shaggy Dog", so it was a pleasant two hours ! I never watch t.v. during the daytime (as the hubster controls the living room remote and my bedroom has no chair to sit in while watching) so it was kindof nice.
We've made plans for Thanksgiving with a couple of my brothers, our first Thanksgiving and Christmas back here around the family in 31 years ! Wow, what a blessing that's going to be ! Now, I just have to get germ-free by next Wednesday evening, so that I don't get anyone else sick. Please pray that hubby-of-mine doesn't come down with anything before then ! Thank you ! You all are such a part of my support system.......I hope I can help you too !

glad that u r feeling better each day and be the queen of the house - holding on to the tv remote ....hahaha
ReplyDeletelooking forward to hear your family event soon..lets chase away the nasty bugs together, K ?