Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just passing on news of a giveaway !

Anyone ever hear of Lila Tueller?   Apparently she's giving away some gorgeous fabrics and I wanted to give you and me both a chance at them.
I don't know when the drawing is, but here's your link

1 comment:

  1. I would really like to exchange inbound links by using your website is this doable?
    I will increase this website to help my favorite features, it is superb.
    Its as if you read my mind! You seem to know a great deal about this, just like you wrote the novel in it or something. I think that one could do by incorporating pics they are driving the message home somewhat, but instead of the, this is great blog. A fantastic read. Ill definitely be back.

    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you........please feel free to leave a comment, even if it's just to say 'hi' !