I shouldn't even post this yet, because later today I'll have a nice dry finished cloth to photograph, but I JUST COULDN'T WAIT ! So here's a photo of it while it's being blocked (very important step for photos !)
I loved this when I ran across the pattern, and when I ran across some yarn to make it from (in that wonderful boxful from Dody!), I just had to give it a try. So Pretty !
The cool thing is that, although it's a charted pattern, she gives you LINE BY LINE instructions, so that you don't have to try to keep your place on the chart. LOVED IT !Here's the finished photo ! Turns out that this yarn is WOOL, not cotton, so I can't use it in dishwater or it will FELT ! Darn it,........I'll have to put a hanging loop, and just enjoy its beauty !

it's fabulous :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!! I would hang it up or use it as a centerpiece! and I love the material behind it : )is it fleece? I have seen that fabric before but that looks different...hrmmmm : )
ReplyDeleteYep, that's a fleece-covered rectangle of foam that we bought from a garage sale, to use as a doggy mattress. We keep it on top of an ottoman, in front of a window.......where Piper dreams away her days, wishing she could catch that squirrel out there.
ReplyDeleteohh I think I should try to whip something up for Whitlee now...I can see JD's face now HA! : )
ReplyDeleteohh...that is so nice ! U got very neat stitches so much so that the hearts "show up".
ReplyDeletethat's loverly!
ReplyDelete