I love, love, love this time of year...........everything is so FRESH ! Green popping out EVERYWHERE, and sleeping with the windows open !
This white Iris was a nice surprise............I had forgotten that a neighbor gave me permission, years ago, to raid her Iris bed when she moved, and take what I wanted. They've never bloomed since I transplanted them, I don't think, (memory is kind of questionable lately), so I was thrilled to find this huge white bloom among my regular (outstandingly beautiful) purple ones ! She had a beautiful pale peach colored one, that was kindof ruffly, and I remember that it didn't bloom for me either. Let's cross our fingers and hope that it's still here somewhere and starts to give its glorious best !

Very pretty!! I've never had any luck with flowers and every year I say 'next year no flowers' but after Mother's day I still plant flowers and then they die 2wks later lol if the deer don't eat them first ; )
ReplyDeletevery beautiful flowers, very refreshing seeing them.
ReplyDeletePretty iris' love the white. All mine along my back wall are bloomin too & I cut some to put on my dining room table. Glad the stole turned out good and you like it. I'd say try it with the fringe on it for a while and if you decide you dont like it you can always pull it off. Way to go girl!
ReplyDeleteHi Mike!
Gosh, I don't think my irises are up yet. I was just telling my kids to remind me to plant some tulips next fall. I love driving around seeing everyones flowers...it just makes everything so colorful and cheery.
ReplyDelete