Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving is coming !

Hi, all...........glad to hear from you all again !

Squeezing in a few minutes here, and need to run back home and quilt. I'm not on a specific limited time frame, but would love to get it finished as soon as possible. I have a baby shower coming up at Church on Dec. 3, and would love to quilt or knit something for the mother. Of course, I want to make something for my own new coming grandbaby, too !

I don't have a Bible study group outside of the Church, but am enjoying our study hour on Sunday and Wednesday nights. I did find a really good study guide at a church garage sale, and am using it at home. It's written by a blind girl, and called "Walking by Faith", I think.........LOVE IT !

How funny that you are in Revelations, Carla, and my class is in Genesis ! From the beginning to the end........it's all good ! And, yes, you're right, so timely !

Oh, I hate to go right now, but I have to !

Thank you for the prayers........I'll say a special thank you for all of you friends while I'm riding home !

Love to all,..........................dotty...

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dotty!

    I hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving! You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

    Also, I hope you have a very Happy Birthday next week!!

    Love ya,
    Dustina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dotty hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving. I changed my blog addy again (sorry) But thought you would like to know so that you can see the pics of your (adopted) NM grandkids.
    http://brianjulieandfamily.blogspot.com
    Ok talk toyou later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday to our dear Dotty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to leave a comment on your newest post, but there wasn't anywhere to do so :o( Did you disable comments?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to post to the other day but couldn't...thought I would try again today but still can't. It's so good to read a post from you!! So glad this Christmas was good for you both!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dotty, I don't post much on your blog, but I do try to keep up with you. We miss you at AnySock, but I'm so glad to hear that you and your family are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you........please feel free to leave a comment, even if it's just to say 'hi' !