skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I don't want to stop for long, because I'm actually WORKING, rather than thinking about working. But I wanted to post this quickly.........My dearest friend in Oklahoma, and the world for that matter, sent me a challenge this week. You all know that I have a few baby quilts to make, so she cleaned out her shelves and sent me some fabrics to put together into a quilt or two. I have to use her fabrics as the MAIN ingredients, and I have 30 days to do it (starting May 20, when I received the package.) Here are the fabrics...........and here is my start......that's all you get for now !Okay, back to work..........WHAT A HOOT !
I "sneeked" a peak at the "start" of the challenge project while in a meeting! How fun! the way the blocks are laying on the floor it looks like argyle! Your addition of the pretty blue is good! You must have had that in your stash? It showed up so fast...as did the design...did you stay up all night dreaming it up?!
ReplyDelete