Now, keep in mind that coordinated quilts are not my forte´,.......I'm more the 'scrap quilt' type of gal. But I'm always up for a challenge, so this is my first attempt !
I designed it using my EQ5 program, first, imitating these fabrics as closely as possible, and then I translated it into the fabric I had to use.
I don't know how to 'start' something ! I've always had the luxury of time to complete a project in one sitting if it's small enough, so I just followed my usual pattern, ignoring hubby, and stayed with it until it was pieced.

WOW you are speedy! Cute design! and.... a surprise that the little bunnies were chopped up (lol) for background!
ReplyDeleteI never thought of that...but what would a challenge be if it did not require going out of the box! (plus the selection for the challenge was limited :)
Can't wait to see the next one...
will these be hand or machine quilted? You have a lot of work ahead of you whichever way you go!
P.S. The new photo of Seth is most PRECIOUS!!
ReplyDeleteWas this patter very hard?
ReplyDeleteExcept that I hate matching all those little squares...I think I might like to try this pattern. Wanna share cutting instructions?
PS. What is the finished top size?
ReplyDelete