I was walking along down our long dead end street just now, feeling down-hearted and sad about a difficult situation that is facing my husband and myself, knowing that God has a plan for us and will not let us down or forsake us, and yet, still sad for the situation and all of the pain for everyone involved. As I was walking and crying and praying, I looked over and saw an unusual rock lying beside the road. It's curvy outline caught my attention as being unusual, and I had to check it out more closely. Imagine my joy when I got close enough to pick it up and find that it was in the shape of a heart.

What a gift from God for my broken heart !
I took it home with me and told hubby about it, and upon opening my Bible, this highlighted verse stood out..........
He heals the brokenhearted, and binds up their wounds.
Psalm 147: 3
I just wanted to share this special experience with the people I love the most.
God Bless you all, and thank you for your continued prayers. Please let me know how I can pray for you !

*hugs* You two are always in my prayers...The rock is perfect! He is always around us but sometimes in our busy lives we miss him...when we stop and look around the love we see and how he shows it is amazing. I'm so glad you went for the walk today and found his message to you. Know that he is with you always and during your most difficult times he is carrying you. Knowing his love and forgiveness is an amazing thing and I can't even imagine how it would be going through life lost.
ReplyDeleteIts a God Thing...you can always count on Him to get your attention!
ReplyDeleteThat's so neat!
ReplyDelete