Elyssa Paisley decided to fool her old great aunt and get here before I finished quilting her quilt. Her mommy went into labor during the night last night, and Elyssa arrived at 7:22 a.m. She's a petite little thing, weighing only 5 lbs., 8 oz., but she's 19 inches long, and healthy and whole ! No special equipment needed, just a bottle and a binky ! Her photo seems to say what she thinks about us trying to tell her WHEN to arrive ! My hubby, Elyssa's great uncle, was in seventh Heaven, holding her............he misses that with our newest grandson, Seth, especially after now hearing that Seth is already pushing himself around backwards in a walker.

Anyway, I wanted to share a couple of photos of our little baby girl. I may take them down soon, but thought I'd let you all get a little peek.

Also, in big news for Zoe, I got my photos of Zoe's first day of kindergarten, too. I love this one of her and her brother walking up the path together on their way to the school. Zoe loved her first day there, and she had other news to share with me this week. She called me a few nights ago to tell me that she has her first loose tooth. After having spent the summer with us, and seeing that I have full dentures, I think she has it in her mind that ALL of hers are going to come out, and THEN she'll get her 'big girl' teeth in. She told me that pretty soon she'd be just like me !

Very exciting news and darling pictures!!
ReplyDeleteShe is just so beautiful! I wish I was there to hold her and get snuggles. And isn't my little girl just so beautiful?
ReplyDelete