Thursday, November 12, 2009

Playing in the rainbow !


Yes, Jackie, I try to stay busy........I feel awful on days when I don't have anything new to show for my time. I try to read, and I try to make myself get excited about cleaning house, but if you want to see me happy, find me in my sewing room, with a mess of scraps at my feet and blocks stacking up on the end of the ironing board !



4 comments:

  1. ahh the ROYGBIV is so appealing!!! this looks so fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! It IS a good feeling to have something to show for our time at the end of the day. Even a clean and tidy house! I do most things by spurts...grin. Except for reading, there's always time to slip into the pages of a good book. Your quilt blocks are beautiful. Yesterday while shopping on the way home, I saw a 'baby's block quilt' 'throw' that was lovely and interesting. It was all made of very small pieces, but the main blocks were normal size and on top of each block were different arrangements of much smaller blocks. Have you ever see that pattern? Looking at your gorgeous pieced blocks reminded me of it. Shame on me, I have pieced together an Ohio Star but never got it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I can't picture what you're describing, Maggie Ann, and it makes me so curious. If you run across a picture of a similar quilt, please share it with me !


    Okay, Leslie.......what is ROYGBIV.....I'm sure it's something like "LOL" but, I just can't drag it from this brain of mine !

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you........please feel free to leave a comment, even if it's just to say 'hi' !