Friday, September 12, 2008

September 12 update................

I know I shouldn't, but I'm bursting.............it's too early to share this news, but I just HAVE TO !

I just found out today that

I'm going to be a grandma

a third time over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Kelley is only 4 weeks along, and they planned this one. She had that birth control ring removed and they got pregnant immediately............


HOW BLESSED ARE THEY????????

Woo Hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!

But, on a less exciting note, the baby should come in May of 2009, and they won't be coming back here for good until February of 2010 ! I'll miss 9 months of babiness ! You know, all the good smooches when they're too little to get away from you ! Oh, how I'll miss all of that !

But Zoe is really excited and wants a girl, and Tim and Kelley have one of each, so they don't have a preference (I don't think ). She did say that they'll probably try to find out the sex of the baby beforehand, just so that they can buy the right clothes ahead of time and decorate. Tim didn't get to be there for the baby months either time before, so they're both really excited about the concept of him getting in on all of that this time.

Speaking of Tim, he just had his knee surgery in June, but tore it again recently, so he has to have a tendon removed from one knee to repair the other. He goes in Monday of next week and has the surgery Tuesday, so please keep him in your prayers. He's pretty frustrated, which I hope means that he'll never buy another motorcycle ! Each time before, he was able to hobble around, but this time, I guess he'll be in a wheel chair for awhile. I hope Kelley isn't too nauseaus (that doesn't look right somehow), from the pregnancy to feel like waiting on him !

As for me, I have about 3 more weeks to go before getting an impression made for my new teeth. I'm getting awfully good at gumming my food ! Some people say that they lose weight when they go through this..........it must be AFTER they get the new teeth, because, I SURE AIN'T LOSIN' !!!!!!!!!!!

Well, love to all of you, and I'll talk to you again soon...........gina, I hope you're not flooded out down there in Sugarland !



6 comments:

  1. Congrats Dotty!! That's wonderful news...they will have to send you a ton of picts and maybe some videos!

    I'll be thinking of Tim on Monday and hope he has a fast recovery and thinking of Kelley!!

    Yay! on the teeth! I know you will be happy to get them...You know we miss ya and love ya! Take care and keep posting the updates : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me, Dustina.......everytime I ask for new pics, she says that Bubby lost the camera card !!!!!!!!!!! You've GOT TO replace THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dotty, check out the converse baby booties...for that new baby!!! Congrats!!

    Take care of yourself.

    Miss ya!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, that's a wonderful news. Send my regards to Kelley.

    Bet u wil be busy knitting baby stuff real soon..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dot! That is exciting! Lots of great things going on. I will also pray for Tim's surgery and even more for the ongoing healing that it will take afterwards. Isn't this great quilting/knitting weather! Fall is coming!
    Talk to ya again real soon :)
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea! another baby!!! planned by us or not, a baby is planned by God reguardless! Whatcha gonna knit first? easy baby socks on my blog-right hand side...fit about 0-3 mo.
    Miss ya! will pray for an easy pregnancy, labor & delivery for Kelley & a quick recovery for Mike & way to go on gummin your food! you & Caitlin, haha! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you........please feel free to leave a comment, even if it's just to say 'hi' !