Hi peeps !
I finally have internet in my home again,.......PRAISE THE LORD FOR EVERY BLESSING.........and I am stealing a little time to write this. Where does a day go anymore?
I've missed my dear friends, and been so lonely, but now, the world will become smaller again ! Come on in and sit down.......catch me up once again !
Kelley is expecting her third baby, a little boy, in about 2 weeks........although, being her third, he may just make an earlier appearance. We are so very blessed..........she's a good little mommy and I'm so proud of her and Tim. Seth Alezander will be his name. Zoe is now nearly 5 1/2 and T.J. is 3 and sang "Twinkle, twinkle, little star" to me today ! We get to see them on webcam tomorrow, God willing........they saw us today !
Mike had another episode in February, in which he suffered 2 more strokes in his brain........manifesting themselves in his speech and swallow. He's on the mend again, and as impatient with the timing as always...............I dearly love that man !
God has led us back home to our families, and blesses us with each and every breath. I'll try to upload some photos soon, but honestly, I haven't been knitting or quilting..........just kindof getting my footing again.
Love you all !
...dotty...

YAY! I'm so happy to read that you have internet again. We have really missed you!! I'm sorry to hear Mike had another spell, I will keep you both in my prayers *hugs*
ReplyDeleteHope everything goes well for Mike. Have faith !
ReplyDeleteWe gotta chatting again...horray
more prayers for your family to be safe and healthy! Glad you have internet again :)
ReplyDeleteDotty *hugs* to you and Mike & the grandkids & the new one! He'll come when HE's ready ;o)
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you're back online!!! I've missed talking to you terribly.
Lovely rainbow photo! from your "new" location on doubt :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you have internet again and can be connected to the world and friends/family more easily these days. I will call you and catch up too this evening (Wed.)
Dotty, I'm SO GLAD you're back online. I'm also sad that your DH had more strokes. My prayers are with you both! Come on back to Any Sock Kal, even if you aren't working on socks! We just like to keep up with everyone, including YOU!
ReplyDeleteDotty, it's great to have you back! You and Mike and family are in my prayers!
ReplyDelete