Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pace yourself, girls and guys !


I'm on my 4th aspirin, having gone hog-wild with this virtual online quilt festival........I can't get enough, and my neck is screaming in agony at so many hours on the computer!


Remember, I keep telling myself, the festival goes until the 16th, I think it is, and hopefully the blog entries will remain up long after that !

6 comments:

  1. HI Dotty! Thanks for the comment you sent to me.

    I just love the way you phrased it!

    "Such a tangible object of love and friendship.
    "
    After reading your blog I see that you completely understand because you have such a quilt as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii Dotty!
    Thank you so much for your compliment on my blog~ I really love all the new blogging friends I have made during this quilt show! Stay strong and stay connected...I will pray for you to be lifted up and over~

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are not kidding i am going to need a whole bottle of aspirin at this pace...after i am on the computer for more than 1 hour i get what i like to refer to as that "dead in the head" feeling. i don't know how people do work on these things all day long. i go through about 40 entries yesterday and then went on full overload. i had to just shut the computer and say "NO MORE!! they will still be here tomorrow".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dotty, here are some Bayer Back and Body. Take two, have a nice cuppa whatever floats yer boat, plug in the heating pad and have fun! The kitty is about the cutest thing goin' right now!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dotty I have a copy of that purse pattern so I can scan it & email to you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you........please feel free to leave a comment, even if it's just to say 'hi' !